At UMC High School, we encourage and guide our students to participate in global and local contests to explore their potential. Our Students received rewards and medals from the below contests.
- CEMC Math Contest – Fryer, Galois, Hypatia, and Euclid Contest
- 2019 Canadian Open Mathematics Challenge
- Canadian Computing Competition
- Canadian Computing Olympiad
- Waterloo Math Contest
- Lieutenant Governor’s Community
- The Governor General’s Academic Bronze Medal & Certificate Award
University of Waterloo
FRYER, GALOIS, HYPATIA & EUCLID MATH CONTEST
UMC is on the 3rd ranking within metro zone 69, 39th within Ontario, and 55th within Canada for the Hypatia (Grade 11) contest.
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR STUDENTS
Your Future Starts Now
Take the next step to plan your future!